Tuesday, March 06, 2012

{currently} March.

First of all, I would like to thank Mrs. Coe for sharing my Cat in the Hat for 2012 post on TBA!  I've been trying to become a TBA author for a while now {hint hint} and so maybe this can be my in to becoming the next TBA Kindergarten author {hint!}  I mean...there are 19 right now.  And who isn't bothered by that number?!  I would be more than happy to make a rounded out 20, TBA!!  ;)
Now, love me some Farley.  After participating in her {currently} for a couple of months, I actually looked forward to it this month and was bummed Leap Year made me wait an extra day!!
Link up with {Oh boy 4th Grade} if you want to play.  It's fun!

P.S. Who got my Y-word for how my friends would describe me?!
P.P.S. I actually have zero tattoos! ;)

11 comments:

  1. AAAHHHH Love you too!!! and good luck with that TBA thing... I have been crossing my fingers for months now and I still have no invite!!! WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow Tail WINE! I'm onto you! :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. While we aren't taking any new authors as of this time, I did add you to the TBA fan page on Pinterest to send you some traffic. ;)Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamara! Just keep me in mind! ;)

      Delete
  4. Are you thinking baby??? DO IT!

    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Check mine out!

    http://mrsashleenichols.blogspot.com

    Ashlee @ Peace, Love & Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I just participated in my first Currently this month. Fun!! I am a new follower.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Krista! Glad to have you as a reader...welcome! :)

      Delete
  7. I got your "hint"...good luck!

    Michelle :)
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow Tail and yappy..love it!

    I hope you get an invite soon! =)

    Did you get the email about the Cat with the Hat graphics???


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristin,

    The email was from Scrappin Doodles to everyone who bought the Cat with the Hat graphics. They said we cannot sell or offer free anything with those graphics. Did you get one too?


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips