Tuesday, April 03, 2012

{currently} April

I can't believe it's already April!  Was anyone else as excited as I was that we weren't in school for April Fool's Day this year?!

Miss Young!  There's a monster on your head...April Fool's!

Miss Young!  I see your mom...April Fool's!

Miss Young!  You have hair on your head...April Fool's!

April Fool's day.  Not made for kindergarteners.  :)

I'm hooking up with Farley again for {currently} in April.  Join us for the fun!
Also, while you're clicking around, check out Miss Tiina's fonts and graphics.  Tons of cute, free things to get you started plus she's willing to work with educators so you don't have to buy a commercial license.  Bonus!  Thanks girl!  I'll be using your stuff soon!!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahh...to be stress free! That would be wonderful!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the days leading up to April Fool's, I got about a million of those "Mrs. P.... April Fool's!" jokes. I didn't get any on Monday though!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the super power relaxation wand. I think every teacher should get one with their first job! It sure would help:)!

    Ashley
    Live2Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. will and grace...LOVE.... and thanks so much for linking up and could you wave your wand in this direction please... waiting on some results and need to relax about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! {like virtual hugs}

Blogging tips